APARTMENT INJURY LAWYER UTAH
An Apartment Injury Lawyer Can Help You Collect
Owners and managers of multi-family residences and apartment complexes have a responsibility to ensure that their tenants are kept reasonably safe from injury or harm caused by dangerous building design, improper maintenance or insufficient security.
If you are a tenant of an apartment complex in Utah and have suffered an injury because of a hazardous condition or design, talk to an apartment injury lawyer at Flickinger Sutterfield & Boulton, in Provo, UT. We have in-depth experience in personal injury cases involving apartment owner liability. We will work aggressively to help you recover the full and fair compensation you are entitled to for your injuries.
Some typical types of unsafe conditions a property owner is responsible for include:
- Defective stairs, treads, and railings
- Unsafe parking lots that are improperly marked for safe pedestrian traffic
- Potholes or other pavement damage
- Insufficient snow and ice removal in pedestrian traffic areas
- Falling debris and building equipment
- Insufficient security and lighting
- Unsafe conditions in the apartment
- Asbestos and lead materials use in construction
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
Dog Bites and Animal Attacks
In addition to property maintenance, apartment complex owners are also responsible for the safe conduct of their tenants. If you were bitten by a dog or other animal in your complex, the building owner may share liability for damages, along with the pet owner.
Call for a Free Consultation
Call the Utah auto accident compensation attorneys at Flickinger Sutterfield & Boulton locally at (801) 753-1616 or toll-free at (800) 898-4878, or contact us online for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Related To This
We have 4 locations in Utah