An Electrocution Injury Lawyer Can Seek Fair Compensation

Dangerous power lines, faulty wiring, dangerous electrical panels, and defective products can all result in serious shock injuries, electrical burns, and electrocution. If you have lost a family member to electrocution, this is understandably a difficult time for you. Often, shock injuries and deaths by electrocution involve negligence on the part of an individual or company. At Flickinger Sutterfield & Boulton, an electrocution injury lawyer can help you pursue justice for the wrongful death of your loved one.

Justice for Families of Electrocution Victims

To arrange a free, no-obligation case evaluation in Provo, Orem, Utah County, or nearby in Utah, call (801) 753-1616 or toll-free at (800) 898-4878. You can also contact us online for a prompt response.

Utah Electrical Burn Lawyers

An electrical burn can cause a great deal of pain and a long recovery. If you were working on a construction site and a third party was at fault for your burn injury, seek legal counsel. Electrical burns can also be the result of defective products such as power tools and household appliances. At Flickinger Sutterfield & Boulton, we help injury victims and the families of wrongful death victims obtain compensation after electrical accidents involving the following:

  • Construction work
  • Third-party negligence
  • Product liability
  • Premises liability
  • Medical malpractice

Call for a Free Consultation

Call the Utah auto accident compensation attorneys at Flickinger Sutterfield & Boulton locally at (801) 753-1616 or toll-free at (800) 898-4878, or contact us online for a free, no-obligation consultation.

Contact Flickinger Boulton Gooch Robson

Provo, UT

3000 N University Ave #300
Provo, UT 84604

(801) 500-4000

West Jordan, UT

9289 S Redwood Rd Suite A
West Jordan, UT 84088

(801) 500-4000

Rate, Review and Explore

Flickinger SutterField & Boulton

*Disclaimer: the information provided by this website is for informational purposes only and should not be considered legal advice or a substitute for competent legal counsel.

©2007 - 2023 Flickinger Boulton Gooch Robson