Maybe you’ve seen them, or perhaps you’ve been involved in one, but either way, you know that head-on auto accidents are never taken lightly.
While head-on auto accident cases may seem relatively straightforward, most are rather complex, mainly when insurance companies come into play. These complications are why victims of head-on accidents and their families need to be sure that they have skilled personal injury attorneys with experience in handling cases similar to theirs in their corner.
If you or a member of your family has sustained an injury from a head-on auto accident, or if you have tragically lost a family member in such an accident, you can obtain the compensation to which you are entitled through legal action. Please keep reading to learn more about head-on auto accidents and the effort you can take.
Causes of Head-on Auto Accidents
Head-on accidents are generally among the most devastating types of auto accidents that occur on our nation’s roadways. The most common causes of head-on auto accidents include:
- Driver fatigue: Exhausted drivers can lose control of their vehicles and swerve into opposing traffic. This kind of driving can be hazardous, especially when it involves large commercial trucks.
- Driver distraction: Many head-on accidents occur due to drivers paying more attention to their smartphones, CD players, or other pieces of technology than the road.
- Driving under the influence: Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs can lead to dangerous auto accidents, including head-on accidents.
- Defective auto parts: Sometimes, the driver who swerves into oncoming traffic is not to blame for a head-on accident. Instead, defective automotive parts, such as brakes, steering systems, or tires, may be blamed.
- Reckless driving: Speeding, attempting to pass slower vehicles when it is unsafe to do so, attempts to evade police, and driving the wrong way down a one-way street can all lead to head-on accidents.
- Impaired vision: Drivers can become temporarily blinded by the lights of oncoming traffic, thereby losing control of their vehicles and causing head-on accidents.
Contact Flickinger Sutterfield & Boulton
Whatever the cause of your accident, head-on auto accidents often cause severe injury. These injuries can have you paying large hospital bills, taking time off of work, and put you in a financial bind. That’s why the personal injury attorneys of Flickinger Sutterfield & Boulton are here to help you seek monetary compensation. Our lawyers will present the strongest case possible on your behalf to pursue the full measure of damages to which you are entitled. These damages may include compensation for medical bills, pain and suffering, and other losses and expenses related to the accident.
When it comes to litigating cases involving head-on auto accidents, our lawyers use all of the investigative and other resources at their disposal on behalf of their clients. And our experienced personal injury and car accident attorneys would welcome the opportunity to do the same for you.
To arrange for an evaluation of your head-on accident case, please contact the law firm of Flickinger Sutterfield & Boulton today. We serve clients in West Jordan, Orem, Provo, and neighboring Utah cities.